Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Perugia: A chocolate lovers dream

Well here I am sitting in the Florence airport waiting for my flight to Amsterdam. Im heading there with 3 of my guy friends for our "fall break". 

Chocolate wine bottle

Da chicas


Chocolate Italy

But last weekend I went to Perugia for Eurochocolate festival which is basically a huge chocolate festival in the city center. It was unreal, there was more chocolate than I could imagine. There was a huge Italy shape chocolate sculpture. For some of the major cites there were key figures like the leaning tower of Pisa where Pisa was, coliseum for Rome and it goes on. You could buy anything chocolate, there were chocolate kebabs, bars, hot chocolate and so much more. It was heaven. 

Chocolate Kebab



Just enjoying a straight cup of chocolate with Jess

The view from the top

I've been spending the last few days finishing up papers and getting ready for my trips. Today was a struggle, last night I went to the Firenze Napoli soccer game and got home around 12:15 and I hadn't packed at that point. I didn't have any time to pack during the day because I had class and then went on a "semi date", yup somehow I landed a date in Italy. I went out for tea/coffee with this guy who works at one of the places we frequent often for lunch. Guess I can land dates over here in Italy but not in the states, oh well, I enjoyed it. 

But other than the chocolate festival and me kinda date nothing else is new over here. But after this weekend I'm sure I'll have plenty to divulge...

I have 35 days left in Italy and I leave for Amsterdam today aka Halloween. And then I leave for Rome the 7th and then Prague the 14th and then it's two weeks left. It's soooo crazy how fast time is flying. 


two messages, one ballon

wishing away...

No comments:

Post a Comment